- Line of light flush with the surface
- Designed for 16 mm thick drywall
- The lighting fixture can go from being recessed to suspended
- Invisible aluminum elements
- for creating linear or polygonal fixtures built into drywall.
- bolted to drywall.
- the line of light can be obtained with the LIGER-22 cover and a LED tape with at least 120 LEDs per meter,
- GIZA-LL-UST profile is intended for two or one 10 mm wide LED tape,
- two tapes provide uniform illumination of the cover over its entire width,
- LED tape gluing width in the profile is 22 mm,
- the cover is cut to the length of the profile,
- can be connected into strings using ZM connectors,
- transition from a built-in lighting fixture into a suspended one made with the GIZA-LL profile,
- MP-22 masking cover can be used,
- TECH-22 protective insert can be used to protect the inside of the profile from contamination during assembly.